Everyone has very different idea of what their dream camper includes, so giving a rough price for your conversion is pretty tough. We give it a go below anyway.
Included in a general standard conversion. Estimated price £14,500. (Transporter size LWB Low Roof)
– Layout designs and 3D sketches
– Double layer insulation throughout
– Full vapour barrier
– Tongue and groove pine cladding lining
– A choice of vinyl flooring laid on ply
– Sliding slatted sofa bed
– Auto-carpet door lining with tongue and groove panels
– Kitchen cabinetry including tap and sink
– Hardwood worktop
– Thetford 2 burner hob
– Gas locker and dropout
– Half height extra cabinetry
– 105aH sealed leisure battery with split charge system
– 2 double USB sockets and 3 downlights
– Shurflo water pump with 25L fresh water tank
– Grey waste tank
– Upholstered cushions/mattress
All of our wood is meticulously cut and finished to a superior standard, ensuring your conversion will stand the test of time.
You may be wondering why sound-deadening isn’t on that list; well it is. We don’t add any specific sound proofing layers, but with the insulation and pine cladding our vans are just as quiet (if not quieter!) to sleep in than a standard sound-deadened camper.
For reference images take a look at our gallery under ‘1997 VW T4’.
This price assumes that your base vehicle is clean, empty and ready to work on.
– Genuine Eberspacher Diesel Heater
– Dometic Fridge
– Solar and 240v power
– Bunk Beds
– Handmade Copper Tap
– Strip LED’s in either RGBW or W with Controller
– Drawers in all Shapes Sizes to Maximise Storage
– Full Height Cabinets
– Top cabinets (for high roof vehicles)
– Resin River Countertops
– Live Edge Countertops
– Copper or Tiled Splash Back
– Extending Table
– Shelves, Plants and Storage Sockets
– Window Installation
– Composting Toilet
– Ventilation and Skylights
– Any other special feature that you can think of!
Having your camper built by us means that we work closely with you throughout to create your dream van. Every single item is customisable, from the type of wood we make the worktop out of to where we place the USB sockets. We know what will look best and also be the most functional, but we don’t know exactly how you spend time in your camper, so before starting anything we make sure to get to know you and therefore align our views with yours.